I-Remit to the Philippines, Pty Ltd. launched its feeding program last July 23, 2013 at Salinap Elementary School, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, Philippines. This is one of the outreached program by the company to be able to reach out to the Philippine community.
I-Remit to the Philippines feeding program aims the following:
– It will help reduced hunger.
– The feeding program will encourage the children to go to school and focus more on their studies.
– The feeding program offers nutritious meals. It can help fight malnutrition and lack of essential micro-nutrients that can curb development.
– The feeding program acts as safety for the household, helping families to educate their children and protect their food security.
– The feeding program provides a platform for directly addressing child health for example free deworming schemes, free immunization or vaccines scheme or free dental schemes in coordination with the Department of Health and other health care affiliates.