Save your loved ones from the hassle of picking up remittances.
Remit to BDO Kabayan Savings!
No more reference numbers needed. Send money straight to your beneficiariesâ€™ account!
- Fast receipt of remittance!
- Withdraw anytime from over 17,000 ATMs in the Philippines, 24/7.
- Safe. No need to carry huge amount of cash. Just withdraw the funds needed.
- Monitor remittances and savings easily.
- Free life and accident insurance for qualified remitters*.
- *To know how to register in free life and accident insurance, visit wwww.bdo.com.ph , and click free life and accident insurance under Remittance Services.
Picking up remittance at BDO Unibank in the Philippines? Tell your beneficiary to open a BDO Kabayan Savings! ITâ€™S SO EASY!
- Just bring one (1) valid photo-bearing ID, and PHP100 or USD100 minimum initial deposit.
- BDO Kabayan Savings comes with an ATM Debit Card and a passbook!
- Your loved ones can now save from your remittances.
- Zero maintaining balance if account receives one (1) remittance each year.
- Visit any BDO Unibank branch in the Philippines!
Claiming remittance? Claim it on the first Monday of the month!
Enjoy a PHP200 shopping discount coupon* for cash pick-up
transactions of any amount claimed every first Monday of the month at
BDO Remit counters or select BDO Unibank branches in the Philippines!
Visit www.bdo.com.ph/promos/cash-pick-1st-monday-bonus for more details.
*Discount is valid from the first Monday of the month until Sunday of the same week it was issued and applies on a minimum
PHP2,000 single-receipt purchase of regular-priced items at The SM Store.
inside The SM Store, SM Business Services Centers, and Global Pinoy Centers.
BDO Remit Cash Pick-up Anywhere locations: