Five Reasons Why Filipinos Should Use a Registered Australian Migration Agent
Whether you want to sponsor someone from the Philippines to stay in Australia or are planning to apply for a general skilled visa, the chances of your visa application being approved significantly increases when you use a registered Australian migration agent. Registered Australian migration agents provide immigration assistance to visa applicants. A migration agent must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. If you notice, I’m putting emphasis on the word “registered,” as it is illegal in Australia for anyone to give immigration advice without being a registered agent.
What are the benefits of working with registered migration agents?
1. Registered migration agents are fully knowledgeable of Australia’s immigration law and procedures. They can thoroughly explain which visa options are available to you and will be able to tell you the best actions to take during a visa application.
2. Through the Migration Agents Code of Conduct, registered migration agents are bound to act in your best interest and required to give you accurate advice.
3. Registered migration agents are required to keep records of their clients for seven years. Using a registered migration agent minimizes your risks of losing important documents.
4. It is mandatory for registered migration agents to tell you about the outcome of your visa application in a timely manner.
5. Lastly, registered migration agents are obligated to manage your money in a separate account until all the necessary services have been provided. Their accounts are continually audited. By using a registered migration agent, you won’t run the risk of losing your hard-earned money.