Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find answer to your question on this page:
You can also talk to us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/iremitaustralia
All you have to do is to register online once. Please follow detailed 3-step process by clicking HERE.
The answer to this is dependent on how you want the Peso remittance to be delivered to the Philippines. Pesos is generally available for withdrawal in the Philippines the same day or the following day at the latest. Read for more details below.
- Pesos to be transferred to BDO Philippine Bank Account, MLhuillier , Cebuanna Lhuillier , SM Global Pinoy, BDO Remit and SM Business Centers.
- Peso remittance is available for claiming or withdrawal WITHIN THE SAME DAY, usually within 3 hours after we have identified your deposit and begin processing your remittance.
- Peso remittance may be available for withdrawal within the same day upto the following business day.:
- if AUD clears before 11:00 AM Sydney Time into our Australian bank account then peso remittance will be available the same day into your recipient’s bank account.
- if AUD is not cleared into our Australian bank account by 11:01 AM Sydney time then Peso remittance will be in the Philippines bank account the next business day.
- Peso is to be delivered via Door to Door Remittance:
- And to be delivered within Metro Manila, then it will take 1-2 days for the Peso cash to be handed to your recipient
- And to be delivered at any other location outside Manila or provinces, then it will take 1-3 days for the Peso cash to be handed to your recipient
Yes and Yes! I-Remit To The Philippines Pty Ltd is an Australian Registered company. We are also AUSTRAC Compliant and registered which is a requirement to all companies handling monies – eg. banks, financial institutions and remittance companies.
You can check http://www.austrac.gov.au/ for more details about the list of Australian Remittance Sector. You will definitely see us on the list.
We are open to take your transaction, calls, emails and feedback from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Sydney Time.On Saturdays, you can call , email or connect with us between 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon. We are totally closed on Sundays. We have to rest so we can be of service on Monday.
Retracting any form of remittance will be subjected to a “Refund Processing Fee”. Refund Processing Fee is the service charge in lieu of transferring the money back to your account.
If the remittance was already processed, upon the commencement of the refund, the initial service fee of $7 (i.e., this is only the standard price) will be forfeited. Also, an additional $4 will be deducted from your funds to serve as the Remittance Processing Fee.
We have accounts in 2 Australian bank accounts. Click HERE to see the list and details.
We do not have an “office” or store front where you can drop off funds.I-Remit to the Philippines Pty Ltd is 100% pure Filipino Owned family online online remittance service.We believe that online transfers and monitoring are safer , time efficient and cost effective than face to face transactions.
In today’s day and age, there is no need to drive, run or walk to a Filipino shop to get something done. You can do your remittance with us anytime and anywhere!