Nowadays, there are several ways for Overseas Filipino Workers or OFWs to send money to the Philippines. These ways are as follows:
- Remittance services of Philippine banks like BDO Remit or LBC remit
- Internet banking or Electronic Bank Transfer
- Non-bank remittance services like I-Remit to the Philippines or Western Union
- Bank wire transfer
- Payment processors like Paypal
Typically, You prefer a money transfer or remittance service depending on:
- Safe and secure – Nakasisiguro ka ba sa serbisyo?
- Remittance transaction charges– Mura ba ang serbisyong pagpadala?
- Fast fund transfer – Kailan makakarating and ‘Pera Padala’ sa Pinas?
- Exchange rate – Katumbas na halaga ng Peso?
One of the best ways to send money to the Philippines is through I-Remit to the Philippines.
I-Remit to the Philippines is a remittance service available in Australia where there are OFWs and Filipino migrants. You can send up to $4,000 AUD (about 170,000 Pesos) daily to Philippine bank account of your family or iRemit 3-in-1 Visa Remit Card of your family and relatives.
You can choose how your money remittance through I-Remit to the Philippines can reach your family and relatives:
- Send Money to the Philippines Via Electronic Bank Transfer or Online Bank to Bank Transfer (Australian Bank to Australian Bank)
- Send Money to the Philippines through Bank Deposits by visiting the nearest NAB, COMMONWEALTH, WESTPAC and ANZ bank
How much is the remittance fee?
With the 3-in-1 Visa Remit Card, the service fee is at $4.00 per transaction, which is 50% more cost effective from the regular service fee at $8 per transaction to any Philippine bank account of your Family in the Philippines.
How fast can the family receive the remittance?
- Money transfer to an Iremit 3-in-1 Visa Card accounts – same day of transfer (As soon as the fund cleared on Iremit to the Philippines account)
- Money transfer to any major Philippine banks – within 1 to 2 days
How can I apply for an iRemit 3-in-1 Visa Remit Card for FREE?
Just follow this 3 easy steps:
1. Fill out the 3-in-1 Visa Remit Card application form here.
2. Scan a valid ID of your beneficiary in the Philippines.
3. Send the application form and the scanned ID to email@example.com