- Your iremit.com.au Account. If you create an account on the www.iremit.com.au, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account , and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your account.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay IRemit to the Philippines the applicable Service Fee
- Support. The Service includes Support which you may avail by calling the numbers to be found at www.iremit.com.au or emailing email@example.com
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.IRemit to the Philippines has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, IRemit to the Philippines does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. IRemit to the Philippines disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which iremit.com.au links, and that link to iremit.com.au. IRemit to the Philippines does not have any control over those non-IRemit to the Philippines websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-IRemit to the Philippines website or webpage, IRemit to the Philippines does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. IRemit to the Philippines disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-IRemit to the Philippines websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As I-Remit to the Philippines asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by iremit.com.au violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify IRemit to the Philippines in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from IRemit to the Philippines to you any IRemit to the Philippines or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with IRemit to the Philippines.
- Advertisements. I-Remit to the Philippines reserves the right to display advertisements .
- Attribution. I-Remit to the Philippines reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at iremit.com.au,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Changes. IRemit to the Philippines reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Termination. I-Remit to the Philippines may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your iremit.com.au account , you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by IRemit to the Philippines if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within two (2) days from I-Remit to the Philippines notice to you thereof; provided that, I-Remit to the Philippines can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. I-Remit to the Philippines and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither IRemit to the Philippines nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will I-Remit to the Philippines, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to IRemit to the Philippines under this agreement during the twelve (12) months period prior to the cause of action. IRemit to the Philippines shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IRemit to the Philippines, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between IRemit to the Philippines and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by the posting by I-Remit to the Philippines of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the New South Wales, Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New South Wales, Australia.